Here is the list (the numbers were accurate when I wrote this post):
- Quick Online Tips: Absolutely Del.icio.us - Complete Tool Collection (10,855 bookmarks). Not suprisingly, the first resource is a page regularly updated about del.icio.us hacks, plugins, extensions and API's
make your web sites and web applications fly, Web 2.0 style"
- digg (7762 bookmarks): "Digg is a technology news website that employs non-hierarchical editorial control. With digg, users submit stories for review, but rather than allowing an editor to decide which stories go on the homepage, the users do"
- Last.fm (6961 bookmarks): "You get your own online music profile that you can fill up with the music you like. This information is used to create a personal radio station and to find users who are similar to you. Last.fm can even play you new artists and songs you might like"
- Writely - The Web Word Processor (6016 bookmarks): "Pick exactly who can access your documents. · Upload from Word/OpenOffice & save to your desktop. · Edit your documents anytime, from anywhere." Note: Writely has been purchased by Google
- The Best Web 2.0 Software of 2005 (5289 bookmarks): 2005 Review of the best software, by Dion Hinchliffe
- WordPress › Free Blog Tool and Weblog Platform (3638 bookmarks): "WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time"
- YouTube - Broadcast Yourself (3617 bookmarks): "Broadcast yourself. Watch and share your videos worldwide!"
- Feed Icons - Help establish the new standard (3201 bookmarks): New standard icon to be used when identifying syndicated content